Friday, January 9

13

Yeah I'm a day late, so what.

1. I keep thinking I need to come over here and blog, but I don't feel I really have anything to say or blog about.

2. We had an intense snow period for a week there, and then two days of rain. We went from at least 4 feet of snow on the ground (which most is still there) and then flooding. The usual, although earlier in the year than normal.

3. There's actually blue sky today and sunshine, it almost seems too bright. I'd like to get out today but the roads are still pretty icy, hopefully that will change.

4. Sis has been here for 4 days and I think she already has cabin fever. She's been out twice today already on the 4-wheeler, and the downstairs is VERY clean. Weirdo.

5. I started a yearly photo project. One photo a day for year. Not a difficult project, although it does suck if you forget about it until late at night. I do think it will be cool to document each day for a year.

6. The turkey is still around, although with the depth of the snow I haven't seen deer in over a week. It's weird not to see them daily. It's definitely that "something missing" feeling.

7. I received a blog award from the Divine Miss B... I'll get to that soon, thanks :) (course I can't imagine getting an award for doing nothing lately)

8. Have you ever noticed that the prettier it is outside, the more sunny it is, the dirtier your house looks? Kinda kills the mood.

9. Okay.. I'm stuck. Whatcha want to know?... I'm thinking of moving this blog. Maybe if I move it, change some settings etc, I'll be willing to blog more. We'll see.

10. I saw Hancock recently, I really liked it. Which surprised me.
I think Bride Wars looks funny. I still haven't seen the Sex and The City movie. Oh and I've decided I might have to get into college football. Who to choose?

11. Of course you'd think I'd go with A&M, G's alma mater, but um... I'd like to watch a winning team. He doesn't think that's funny.

12. I can't wait for the Wii to get here. I think sis and I will have a blast. Soon I hope. Any recommendations where to order? Anyone? Anyone?

13. Yay.. last one! It's only taken me forever to get this done. What to say what to say...
Oh!.. okay I have something. As you know, I watch Home Improvement pretty often. Love the show. Pretty often when I change the channel to watch it, I watch the ending of another show until it comes on. This show, usually, is Family Matters. I.can't.stand.this.show. Seriously. I don't get it. It's annoying and stupid and I don't understand how this was EVER a primetime popular show.
That urkel character is annoying as hell, with a chalkboard like voice. The idea that the smart pretty daughter of this family would end of marrying this guy by the end?? Nope, uh uh... doesn't happen.

Now you'd think I've watched the show, but I've never watched a full episode mainly because just the last few minutes each day drives me insane and I have to mute it before I throw the remote through the screen. Did I mention it's annoying?

Okay there ya go.

7 comments:

Nature Girl said...

LOL...I alway's love Urkel...he cracks me up, though his voice is grating and he's a bit over the top.
My brother and his family got Wii for Christmas and brought it to my mom's house....SOOOOOO fun! Now I want one but we just got xbox 360. Big mistake looking back on it considering some of the crap going on around here, but I think maybe when DH starts going out to sea again I might consider getting a Wii for the Fit program. The Golf and Bowling game that came with it are fun, and I LOVED the boxing game but let me tell ya, I worked up a sweat on that one and I was sore as heck the next day!
Stacie

Osbasso said...

I'm with you on Family Matters...

Just noticed...your comments don't toggle down like they used to. Has it been like that for awhile now?

Leesa said...

Stacie.. I thought about getting boxing too, but I definitely want Fit and Skiing :)

Os.. yeah, my designer couldn't get it to work for some reason. I miss it though.

Nature Girl said...

When does it come? I'm not sure, but if I understand right, the golf, bowling, boxing and a couple other games all came on one disk that was part of the package that comes with the Wii...of course, maybe there are other package deals, I'm not sure...I think baseball and tennis were on it too, but I'm not 100% positive on that. I played the tennis, but not the baseball...the boxing was the toughest workout of those...tennis could be too I think but my mom's living room was too small to get into it too much. We'd have been smacking each other upside the heads LOL

Marianna said...

I liked watching Family Ties, but Urkel's voice is like finger nails on a chalkboard.

LOL ~ I agree with you on #11. My interest is waning in the Aggies.

#4 does not surprise me.

M~

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of the photo-a-day project! Now actually keeping up with is another story! Good luck!
Happy New Year Leesa.

Anonymous said...

ALABAMA FOOTBALL!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Of course second best is TEXAS!! Hook 'em Horns!

You'd probably go with my second best...