Thursday, August 21

Hey Mikey!













She liked it!

Yeah, not something I'd normally do, but Schwans had them in the catalog so I thought "why not?".
Kinda yucky, frozen-ice-cream-like, beef flavored, with confetti in it. (No, I didn't try it )

Took her a few tries to like it, but then she licked the bowl clean.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Shit I'll try it

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Well, crap...let me try this again.....

We have a grocery chain (you've probably never heard of...I think it's a southern chain) called Publix.

They have a doggie ice cream treat called "Frosty Paws". My dogs LOVE them but The PK has a FIT when I buy them. So my sister-in-law will sometimes get an extra box and give me one for Jezebel and Strider and Ayla. I love to watch them eat those frozen treats...it's kinda funny!

Wendy said...

My Simon LOVES Frosty Paws. We get him one every time we go to the Ice Cream Machine for a treat. :~)

Marianna said...

Oh how cool! I'd love to see her eating some!

My brother's dog eats ice cubes. Loves them!

M~