Sigh....s'mores! YUM! I'd KILL for a s'more! Oh man!Those views are incredible and I love that rocks underwater shot too...that's awsome! Great shots all..Stacie
i love the pic of the kettle & the fire......very nice.
Those eats look delish! Oh boy do I need my breakfast...
awesome pics, wow now I want smores lol
what a beautiful spot you went camping to...The s'mores look yummy but it is the beans... that look even better. I bet they tasted great too!
You almost make me want to go camping again.Almost...;)If I knew there'd be s'mores there, I'd go. Who can resist all that chocolaty goodness? not me!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sigh....s'mores! YUM! I'd KILL for a s'more! Oh man!
Those views are incredible and I love that rocks underwater shot too...that's awsome! Great shots all..
Stacie
i love the pic of the kettle & the fire......very nice.
Those eats look delish! Oh boy do I need my breakfast...
awesome pics, wow now I want smores lol
what a beautiful spot you went camping to...
The s'mores look yummy but it is the beans... that look even better. I bet they tasted great too!
You almost make me want to go camping again.
Almost...;)
If I knew there'd be s'mores there, I'd go. Who can resist all that chocolaty goodness? not me!
Post a Comment