Try "walk like an Egyptian" ;-)
Cute :)The electric slide is pretty funny too.
I told him to head over to your place to mow the grass and pull weeds. I expect photos when he shows up.
moon walk (two words) is vastly different from moonwalk (one word) and now I am traumatisedLOL at John...any other chores you want him to do while he's there?Stacie
heh.. that's what I need. A man in a chicken suit mowing the lawn :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Try "walk like an Egyptian" ;-)
Cute :)
The electric slide is pretty funny too.
I told him to head over to your place to mow the grass and pull weeds. I expect photos when he shows up.
moon walk (two words) is vastly different from moonwalk (one word) and now I am traumatised
LOL at John...any other chores you want him to do while he's there?
Stacie
heh.. that's what I need. A man in a chicken suit mowing the lawn :)
Post a Comment