Up to about 2 weeks ago we had tons of birds, since we have several bird baths and in the heat and drought we are having in Texas water is more important than food for these critters. But alas, in the past 2 weeks we havent seen hardly ANY birds. I am fearful that they have sucumbed to the whole mess. No water and no insects to eat. We dont even have fire ants its been so dry. And that is saying something for these parts.
4 comments:
Wow. Totally amazing.
Up to about 2 weeks ago we had tons of birds, since we have several bird baths and in the heat and drought we are having in Texas water is more important than food for these critters. But alas, in the past 2 weeks we havent seen hardly ANY birds. I am fearful that they have sucumbed to the whole mess. No water and no insects to eat. We dont even have fire ants its been so dry. And that is saying something for these parts.
That is VERY cool!
I don't think I knew such a creature existed! Way cool!
Post a Comment