Several times a week I'll stop and think, "I should put this on my blog", or "I should blog about this", and then I forget. I've lost that routine of pulling up this dusty blog and saying a few words or sharing photos.
I've been so slack on the photos. All I see as I scroll through my photos are Riley or the occasional bear in the yard. Those days of bugs and butterflies, sunsets and spiderwebs have wandered off. Not sure why.
I think some days I stop and tell myself, "you've taken/posted a million photos just like that, why more?". I need to get past that. I need that spark again.
We've had a really hot Summer for us. The inner Texan in me laughs when I say that, when anything above 80 here is yucky and I'm turning the AC on..but it is what it is. Anything above 80 here is hot. Period. No rain lately which of course increases our fire hazards. I've heard of a few but nothing major yet. Thank goodness for evenings in the 50's.
The bear have all gone up high to eat huckleberries. The fawns are scarce for some reason...could be the mountain lions. It's so dry and so dusty you really don't want to be outside until around 9pm or later.
Full moon tonight and my lens is out for repair. I'll just sit and watch it rise and enjoy the cool breeze.
2 comments:
Stay up after the moon gets out of the way to watch the meteor shower tonight, too!
Yes .. the whole been there and seen that .. and seen that too, and oh that too ... is a little wearing on the soul (speaking in agreeance) ... I mean today I sat down in a different location .. and just sat .. and waited for a bear. I got a coyote.
It's the same street, same (in appearance) grass, same lighting, same waiting. Is it just me getting bored .. or is this just really boring. I can not tell.
I think my boy even lost/used/misplaced my memory card ... kind of annoying .. and what does one do?? I was hoping to use some of those pictures on blog, which is also incredibly boring. at least the pictures spice it up! or at least I think they spice it up .. I could be all wrong about that as well!
It does get cold around your place! Out west from you ... it may be cooler in the morning .. but not that cool! At least not at this time of the year. Mind you .. I keep forgetting that ou elevations are different.
We have lots of bears milling about .. but none that i have caught on "film" yet ... I mostly see images and stories of ones being put down because of run ins with humans. We are a wicked bunch.
Well .. hopefully you will find some inspiration .. and when you find it .. send some to me ... cause I am not only needing inspiration, but motivation, and illumination, and gas and a spark to even maintain my momentum ...
Now that's a challenge ... mountain lions .. we call them cougars.Not that I wish to see a cougar actually... at least not in the "here and present" ... but rather behind some structure !!
Well .. speaking of motication .. I was cleaning bathrooms prior to this!
Post a Comment