Thursday, September 1

It's all Cool

It's starting to cool down some.. so so ready for it. We finally had some much needed rain last night that made for a gorgeous day today. It involved some lightning, but I didn't see any smoke today :)

The big lens is back and just in time for a few guys to show up in the yard. The bucks are around and a huge black bear showed up today. It's been awhile since I've seen a daylight visitor.





Little dusting of snow in Glacier National Park this morning. I'm ready :)

1 comment:

LarryLilly said...

Whats this dusting of snow you talk about?

In Texas, its the only dusting is from the wildfires debris floating on 100 degree winds of soul searing heat. 66 days and counting.

PS send some of that snow this way. Maybe by the time it gets to Colorado it will be rain and by the time it hits Texas, it will be temps below 90.