Saturday, November 27

It's Beginning to Look . . .

It's that time... snow falling all day and time to decorate for Christmas. Quite a bit of snow in the last week or so. We dropped to single digits and zero for a couple of days which I could totally do without. Zero and negative temps are no fun, especially when you have horses to feed.

It's also not easy to keep the house warm with wood only. I burned fires on both floors and still couldn't keep the house warm. Thankfully we're back up into the 20's. It's amazing how warm it feels after such low temps.

This year I've decided to do lights outside also, so it should be fun :)





3 comments:

chez bez said...

Beautiful.

Rachel said...

Your photographs always seem so...magical. I envy you. I'm sure living where you are has its fair bit of struggles (like keeping the house warm) but what a beautiful picture of your tree and the nature shots from outside.

Leesa said...

Thanks, Chez :)

Rachel.. I guess it's a trade-off. I love my surroundings and you just can't beat it compared to city living ( in my opinion )... but with it comes the crazy snowfalls or cold houses, or frozen pumps. It all works out :)