
The winter weather has begun. It's been snowing for two days. 18 degrees today, I don't even want to know what the wind chill is. I'm so thankful these days that I don't have to get out and drive anywhere.
Crash loves it, plays outside like it's summertime. I had this owl visitor this morning, caught just by chance because he hit my window first. Guess it didn't phase him.
We got our Christmas tree a few days ago. I like to get out and pick one before the weather hits and G heads out of town. They laughed when I wanted my tree so early, but I bet they wouldn't be laughing if they had to go out in this weather to cut one down.
No decorations on it yet, I'll wait until after Thursday. Cats haven't bothered it too much, but Crash seems to think it's okay to chew on. He better get over that.
I might even put lights on the outside of the house this year, if it would just warm up a tiny bit.
I love this time of year.
5 comments:
These photos are just awesome! I bet it's just beautiful & silent there right now...
M~
Oh, beautiful...are your cats appropriately leery?
Hope you tree survives Crash :)!
The "hunter orange" vest that Karl wears ... Orvis has a lot of options if you haven't seen any in your area. Aside from keeping him visible to hunters, I'm finding it easier to spot him as well and he doesn't mind it although this is the 3rd year.
Happy Thanksgiving!
And no full moon pics.
Great seeing you again.
Marianna--it is very quiet. I love it. It's neat to hear the snow actually fall :)
Ann-- the cats are funny. They're not phased by much, they ignore the deer and the horses, but another cat show up and they're offended :)
The vest is a great idea, although I don't let Crash run loose very often, or too far from me, he tends to look like a bear out of the corner of your eye. I'll have to check out Orvis.
Larry..thanks. No full moon for me in awhile, the clouds have taken care of that :)
i love hearing the snow fall...
most amazing feeling...
Good luck with Crash. LOL
Post a Comment