Wednesday, December 8

Gettin' There

So I'm almost done with the outside lights. Wouldn't ya know it.. short one strand to finish the fence.
We've had such yucky roads lately, including today, that I haven't made it into the big city to get that last strand.

I have most of the Christmas shopping done..thank you Ebay and Amazon :) G will be working, but sis and family will come here for Christmas dinner. I might actually try to cook, although I have been perusing the Honeybaked Ham catalog. Dessert I got down...as you know.

The snow has died down some, and with some icy rain lately it's all mostly slush. I don't remember when I saw the sun last. I was hoping to take some Christmas photos for friends and family, but the weather just hasn't cooperated.

I do have my Christmas cards in, early for once, and will have them out soon :)






3 comments:

Nick Boren Photography said...

You've got a wonderful blog Leesa.. I'm just an amature yet at it.. so mind does not look near as good as yours. :-) Thanks for visiting mine.. your the firs one.. :-)

Osbasso said...

You have my address... :-)

HA! word verification: phaser
Beam me up!

Leesa said...

Thanks, Nick :)

I used to be a pretty good blogger, almost daily. Now I'm lucky to come up with words to add with photos. I'm workin' on it though :)

Scott.. yep..got it :)