I've been waiting for bear shots! Wow. Awesome as usual!
They look so darn huggable! Wonderful shots.
Bear shots!!!!!!! They look pretty healthy!
How lucky are you!!!! Our have retreated back into the forest since their spring wake up!
Oh my gosh, how sweet!!! M~
Hi Leesa - As the mother and grandmother of twins, I always appreciate twin photos! Cute but watch out...
Thanks, Barb.. but I'm at a very safe distance from these three :)Deanna...mine will head up about August and then be back until the frost sets in.
Um, looks like you got a bear infestation. You might want to call Orkin.:)
awsome shots!! I love the little light colored one!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I've been waiting for bear shots! Wow. Awesome as usual!
They look so darn huggable! Wonderful shots.
Bear shots!!!!!!! They look pretty healthy!
How lucky are you!!!! Our have retreated back into the forest since their spring wake up!
Oh my gosh, how sweet!!!
M~
Hi Leesa - As the mother and grandmother of twins, I always appreciate twin photos! Cute but watch out...
Thanks, Barb.. but I'm at a very safe distance from these three :)
Deanna...mine will head up about August and then be back until the frost sets in.
Um, looks like you got a bear infestation. You might want to call Orkin.
:)
awsome shots!! I love the little light colored one!
Post a Comment