WOW!!! Look at them all!!!
That's a good looking herd of elk as well. How many? So you didn't answer my lens question: Telephoto or zoom?
Montana..oops sorry, I didn't realize I missed your question. I used a Tamron 200-500m lens. I didn't have it to the maximum though.No clue on how many, there were more than what's in this shot.
That's a lot of ass ... elk ass that is! ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW!!! Look at them all!!!
That's a good looking herd of elk as well. How many? So you didn't answer my lens question: Telephoto or zoom?
Montana..oops sorry, I didn't realize I missed your question. I used a Tamron 200-500m lens. I didn't have it to the maximum though.
No clue on how many, there were more than what's in this shot.
That's a lot of ass ... elk ass that is! ;)
Post a Comment