Dancers, indeed! Wonderful catches of them at rest - VERY briefly, I'm guessing.
These are all awsome..and wow..check out the bokeh on those birdies! :)
These are wonderful shots! Is this a Rufus?We're going thru a gallon of hummer food every 3 days now we have so many - I think we may need more feeders when the babies fly! ;)
They look like jewels! Nice capture.
I love these pictures.
Ann.. actually sometimes they do sit still for a bit. The Rufous tend to 'watch' the feeders for others to chase away, so they'll sit and wait.Naturegirl..thanks :)Seamus..yes, a rufous. It won't be until next month that I'll start going through gallons too :)Barb & Leesa...thanks :)
Very nice!M~
they have such nice coloring!love the photos!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Dancers, indeed! Wonderful catches of them at rest - VERY briefly, I'm guessing.
These are all awsome..and wow..check out the bokeh on those birdies! :)
These are wonderful shots! Is this a Rufus?
We're going thru a gallon of hummer food every 3 days now we have so many - I think we may need more feeders when the babies fly! ;)
They look like jewels! Nice capture.
I love these pictures.
Ann.. actually sometimes they do sit still for a bit. The Rufous tend to 'watch' the feeders for others to chase away, so they'll sit and wait.
Naturegirl..thanks :)
Seamus..yes, a rufous. It won't be until next month that I'll start going through gallons too :)
Barb & Leesa...thanks :)
Very nice!
M~
they have such nice coloring!
love the photos!!!!
Post a Comment