
This is from last Thanksgiving. Weird to think it could look like this in less than two weeks. We do have the freezing temps at night, but it got all the way up to 37 today :)
Nothing much will be happening here for the holiday. The hubs has to work in Seattle, and then he's spending it with his brother and family. I'll be eating junk food, drinking beer and watching the Cowboys, of course.
We will have quite a few around Christmas, and you know how I love a crowd in the house. But, it won't be as long a visit as last time, and I can always just smack my sis if she gets on my nerves :)
Hmm..I just realized, I should have started decorating outside by now. Why do I always think of it after the temps are freezing and wet? I swear the way it is here, you should start outside decorations around Halloween.
I'm really tempted to hire someone.
And.. hmmm.... I got nuthin' else.
5 comments:
Ooh, could I spend Thanksgiving with you?? I'll even do the decorating for you!
I never think to do the decorating till it's too late either...sigh..
I wonder why that is?
I have never decorated my own house outside, but we had many years of decorating Andy's place. It felt a little bit weird to be out there in shorts, though.
M~
So glad I can help...
I love that picture. Makes me think of waking up to the smell of turkey roasting in the oven for some reason.
Oh yeah, on my blog I snapped a pic of a bird and wondered if you could tell me what kind it is. :)
Post a Comment