Sunday, November 25

Selling Me

I'm working on a website where I can sell my images. This one will be much easier than my Wildvizionz site in that I don't have to mat, frame, or ship them myself.

I'm still working on it, still adding, check it out. Any suggestions? Any requests?


7 comments:

Osbasso said...

Definitely add some of your fisheye snow scenes from last Dec!

Nature Girl said...

This is awsome Leesa! DH has been pushing me to do this as well, but I'm not ready yet...maybe after the new year.
as for suggestions, I always love your pinetree mountain scenes, I think you take them off your deck? The ones with the snow, or moon, or fog or rainbows..they're all gorgeous!
Stacie

Anonymous said...

This is awesome - you've got such an artistic eye!

Marianna said...

I'd love to see your daisy/waterdroplet shot. You know the one? My fave of yours...

And perhaps some of your moon in the trees shots?

And some of the roses you posted on cafepress?

This is an awesome idea, Leesa. I'm glad you're doing so much with your talent!

M~

Laura said...

Oh my Lord, what a cool idea!!!
You'll rock, woman.
~L.

Unknown said...

Hey that's pretty cool

Anonymous said...

I'll buy a nekkid pic.