Wednesday, November 7

Walk About

We went to look at some property today just down the road from us. Three hundred acre ranch with a beautiful pond. My photos won't do it justice because it was so gray and rainy today, but I was in love. The property was gorgeous.
I wasn't that excited about the house, but the land and scenery were beautiful.

I will go back on a better day with some better lenses.





7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the second photo the best.

~grey said...

beautiful photos... I bet it looks even better in the sun.

Marianna said...

It looks beautiful... 300 acres? Wow, that's a lot of land... can you imagine the bear?!

:)
M~

Rick said...

I totally "get" the pond, but 300 acres???

Leesa said...

I imagine the bear are the same, and that property is gated, so might not be as many as I get.

Yeah, we certainly don't need 300 acres, but it can be broken up I think.

Neil said...

Forget the house. Just sit outside and look at the scenery.

Nature Girl said...

maybe you could move your house onto it? probably a huge undertaking, but I hear they do things like that...
wow..that pond is awsome..a girl could put her kayak in a pond like that and just drift...