Wednesday, November 7

Splintered

This is what I did today. Bet you're jealous.



9 comments:

Paige said...

Bet you're tired. LOL I sure do wish we had a fireplace. *sigh*

Osbasso said...

Better for YOU to be doing it rather than killing your husband!

Unknown said...

did you stack or chop cause nope not jealous. Now if you were sitting in front of a nice warm fireplace then yes I'm jealous lol

~grey said...

wow! that's alot of work!

Im A Foto Nut said...

Hope you have one of those cool splitter thingies with a piston that does the work! If not you are a far better man than I will ever be.

Marianna said...

Gawd ~ I couldn't do that! LOL

M~

Leesa said...

Yes, a splitter was used..lol.

I can't split wood with an axe. heh.

Unknown said...

heehee... you played with wood... heehee

Nature Girl said...

LOL at fofo nut and p3

I sure don't miss those days, or the way I felt for a week after, but I do miss the smell of it..the smell of the wood, the being outdoors, the smell of the woodsplitter and chainsaws, the sound of the ax, and the hot soup on the stove afterward with the grilled cheese sandwiches and curling up in front of the fire..
aw hell..I am kinda jealous really. I miss the nostalgia of it, but not the actual long term work of it and all that it entails. (the hauling, the spiders, the mess, sweeping up afterward) Does that make any sense?
Stacie