6 inches of snow....why does one need to drive when there is 6 inches of snow?fire up the fireplace and lets enjoy the day!
Stay warm, girlie!M~
at the risk of sounding like John...Your car is only 6 inches tall?;)Stacie(gorgeous pic, love the deer in the background)
Yep, Stacie..that sounded like John. Scary.Yeah I know.. I guess it just blends in with the scenery being covered in snow :P
I knew you were short but you actually have a six inch tall car?
The snow looks beautiful - hope it's a little warmer for you!
We are still waiting here...think a good snowfall might be the only thing to cheer me up this week. I'll keep waiting.
I, too, was thinking like Stacie, who was thinking like John.
JEALOUS OVER HERE!!!!I so WISH I couldn't find my car!~L.
I miss the snow way more than I ever thought possible.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
6 inches of snow....why does one need to drive when there is 6 inches of snow?
fire up the fireplace and lets enjoy the day!
Stay warm, girlie!
M~
at the risk of sounding like John...
Your car is only 6 inches tall?
;)
Stacie
(gorgeous pic, love the deer in the background)
Yep, Stacie..that sounded like John. Scary.
Yeah I know.. I guess it just blends in with the scenery being covered in snow :P
I knew you were short but you actually have a six inch tall car?
The snow looks beautiful - hope it's a little warmer for you!
We are still waiting here...think a good snowfall might be the only thing to cheer me up this week. I'll keep waiting.
I, too, was thinking like Stacie, who was thinking like John.
JEALOUS OVER HERE!!!!
I so WISH I couldn't find my car!
~L.
I miss the snow way more than I ever thought possible.
Post a Comment