
This has been the strangest and most boring Winters. Besides a few pretty snowy days here and there, we've had just cold and yuck. We had a gorgeous snowy day two days ago and then rain hit.
It's now slush and ice and just crap. The roads are horrible and it's just, well..blech.
No real sledding yet this Winter. Not sure what January and February will bring just yet, but it'd be nice to have some nice snowy sledding/skiing kind of days.
Tomorrow is New Years Eve. If I had my choice I'd stay in and watch some kind of marathon on TV, but instead I'll be at a neighbors party. Only benefit I see really is that I can walk home. No driving and close to home. woohoo.
That's really all I've got. Have fun and be safe tomorrow night :)
1 comment:
We are dry as a bone here, and far warmer than it should be. But no complaints!
Have a fun time, and a happy New Year! And as I say every NYE--next year is going to be the year!!!
Post a Comment