
Over two months since I've been here. As you can see, not a whole lot to tell really.
Couple of days until Christmas. A pretty mild Winter so far. Although I don't have much exciting to tell, it feels like December just flew by. I just got that tree the other day, right?
Everything is just so routine these days. Still have Riley a couple of days a week. Seems like he changes every visit and becomes more challenging. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes not so much. All part of watching a toddler I'm guessing.
Two days a week is still enough for me I think.
Still haven't replaced my car although it is looking like this next few months I will. We recently had a new hay barn built. New place for hay, new place for the horses to hang out. They seem to like it. I can't park my new car in it though ;)
I can't say I've picked up the camera a whole lot except with Riley and with bear season. I don't get out as much for the eagles or sunsets since I lost my car. Not really a good reason, I guess, except the truck is just not as easy to get around in when you're doing a lot of quick stops and u-turns.
I don't know how many years I've said I'm going to go to the Eagle Watch in Idaho and still haven't made it. One day....
Pretty much gave up on vegetable gardening. Just not meant to be and too much effort and disappointment. I filled the whole garden with flowers.
I was actually excited about finally being able to garden in a fenced yard that deer couldn't get into, only to find Crash likes to eat flowers and lay on them. heh. That would be that 'Leesa's Law' we've talked about before. It's common here. Seriously.
I don't really know what's in store for the new year. Probably a lot of the same. Hopefully I'll get outta here sometimes. I get too settled and comfortable and talk myself out of it most of the time, we'll see.
Still awake? I'm impressed.
2 comments:
Leesa
I wish that you and yours have a great Merry Christmas and a great new year.
Stay engaged even if that means your just chilling. But continue to push forward, dont take time for granted, use it like a gift.
Getting out would be a wonderful thing. I have just the place in mind that's not too far away...
Have a very Merry Christmas, Leesa!
Post a Comment