
Not a whole lot to blog about these days. We've had a pretty decent Winter although the last few days of single and negative digits haven't been too fun. Today is a gorgeous snowy day. I hear we might get almost two feet. We'll see.
The last few full moons for me have been cloudy nights. But... if you go look at my past shots, they would have looked just like that ;)
Crash absolutely loves the snow, especially fresh new snow, so he will stay out most of the day probably. I don't think he ever gets cold.
2 comments:
Nice doggy.
Yeah, most full moons look the same, unless there blue moons, then ..well, there blue.
I think.
If I were God, my full moons would look odd, since i cant color within the lines.
Supposed to be some colors in the sky tonight, but of course it's cloudy and raining.
Of course.
Post a Comment