
Wow..where did the time go? It's almost been a month since I've been here. It's not like I'm a busy one. heh.
Not sure there's anything new. Weather has gone from gorgeous snow, to below zero temps, to freezing rain and ice, to just rain for days which led to flooding and mess, back to frozen and then more snow. I prefer the plain ol' snow.
Not much photography lately either. The clouds and rain don't do much for me. I did go to a friends house one day to capture the elk above. Every day she has a huge herd come through and rest in her back fields. Closest I've ever been to the elk. Thankfully it was a rare sunny day.
I haven't been on any eagle ventures in awhile. Something I miss. I think since losing my car, I just don't have the same motivation. The trucks aren't that comfortable to me and not nearly as easy to maneuver, quick turns or u-turns etc.
I'm hoping to replace my car in the next couple of months.
I can't say much else is really different around here. Same ol' stuff.
5 comments:
Hey, I didnt know it was time for Haleys Coment to reappear!
Really, its always nice to see your work.
Bummer about the car, but my wife loves to drive her truck, and HATES it when she has to drive the car. Different strokes I guess.
Welcome back.
Freudian slip, coment and not comet.
LOL
Lvoe the elk.
Boring is good.
Really.
It doesn't cost us money, and it doesn't cost us pain.
I agree in the camera department. The clouds don't do much for me either, except we have wet green here.
Which might be the reason that I make up my idiotic adventures of nothing, and then share them with the world, or at least a couple of people !
As much as I look forward to January 1st (first day of returning to spring!), I much like February .. because that is one month closer to March ... and that is when all the action starts!
I was beginning to wonder what happened to you! I was just thinking "hrm, I haven't seen any cool pictures from Montana on my dashboard recently, what gives?" I think we all go through times of being uninspired in photography. Be thankful you don't live in Oregon where it rains constantly, probably 10 months out of the year! You'd probably never take a picture again, haha.
I just have to say It's a lovely picture. Thanks for showing me.... Now Foods
Post a Comment