Bruce Hornsby in training?
Do you post besides full moons?Just wonderingMiss your pics of a place where I would love to besomewhere other than Texas, with the non stop heat, humidity and stupidityAnd not in that order.
Larry,I want to post more but I just haven't gotten back into the swing of things. Posters block, maybe? The photos are much easier than words lately for some reason. I'll try to do better ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Bruce Hornsby in training?
Do you post besides full moons?
Just wondering
Miss your pics of a place where I would love to be
somewhere other than Texas, with the non stop heat, humidity and stupidity
And not in that order.
Larry,
I want to post more but I just haven't gotten back into the swing of things.
Posters block, maybe?
The photos are much easier than words lately for some reason.
I'll try to do better ;)
Post a Comment