
Summer is moving on. In the 40's overnight, beautiful cool morning and sunny cool days. I love moving into Fall.
The hummingbirds are slowing down, I only see a few a day now. More and more deer are here in the mornings with their little fawns, all turning a pretty shade of red. The tomatoes are all turning red, soon we'll be making all kinds of salsa and chow-chow.
The firewood is all delivered and so is the hay. It's that time. I love this time of year.
Did I say that already? :)
2 comments:
While you have been away from texas heat for a spell, let me fill you in.
We had 20 days in a row above 100, and 35 above 95. Sunday it was 106, and the low was 84. But last night we had a cool front (stop laughing, it went to a low of 79 last night) so now we are finally out of record heat days.
So we are looking forward to fall, but Texas fall, like in no longer auto seat melting hot, just wish it would rain type of weather.
Got the camera, memory card, battery all charged and I shot one pic before bed time. Well, did about 20, but then remembered to format the card, so they went bye bye. Will try to get it going this weekend.
yesterday was the first day over 90... for the entire summer. But today it is suppose to be a high of 60 (go figure)
I love how cool the nights are...
Post a Comment