Wow!! Hopefully you have a crazy powerful zoom lense and this bear only looks like it was super close! Scary and yet, so cute!!
Is this a young one from the past?Have you seen the mark on him B4?
Rachel, yeah I use a 500mm lens and I'm up on a deck. Not close at all.Larry, I think this is a yearling from the Momma last season, but I'm not sure. This is a smaller bear though.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow!! Hopefully you have a crazy powerful zoom lense and this bear only looks like it was super close! Scary and yet, so cute!!
Is this a young one from the past?
Have you seen the mark on him B4?
Rachel, yeah I use a 500mm lens and I'm up on a deck. Not close at all.
Larry, I think this is a yearling from the Momma last season, but I'm not sure. This is a smaller bear though.
Post a Comment