Is this a grisly or a black bear? It matters when it comes to how and why they attack and what to do in response. Either way, very scary!
He is beautiful and a little scary at the same time.Cece
He looks pretty angry already. I'd be looking for a tree to climb.My PhotoHunt is here: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/survival/
Perfect catch for today's theme... Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy weekend!
I would be pretty scared if I saw him hanging around by me!!
I'd be scared to see something that big coming my way! Great shot!
who wouldn't be scared with a bear as big as this?
very scarey indeed....
Hmmm...he looks a little grumpy to me. Yikes!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Is this a grisly or a black bear? It matters when it comes to how and why they attack and what to do in response. Either way, very scary!
He is beautiful and a little scary at the same time.
Cece
He looks pretty angry already. I'd be looking for a tree to climb.
My PhotoHunt is here: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/survival/
Perfect catch for today's theme... Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy weekend!
I would be pretty scared if I saw him hanging around by me!!
I'd be scared to see something that big coming my way! Great shot!
who wouldn't be scared with a bear as big as this?
very scarey indeed....
Hmmm...he looks a little grumpy to me. Yikes!
Post a Comment