Wednesday, October 22

Wacky Cake?

Are you familiar with wacky cake?

Posted using ShareThis

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

Let us know if it works!

LarryLilly said...

Irish soda bread is similar in the lack of leavening.

I had eaten wacky cake before, but didnt know how it was made.

You miss Texas?

Wanna trade?

LOL

Chris said...

I've never heard that name before nor have I ever tried it, but I did hear my 88 yr. old grandma talking about a cake she used to make as a girl during the depression that souned a lot like this one. Now I have to try it. Are you?
Also, I just want you to know that once I headed over to that website I ended up reading it for an hour and read tons of the recipes. Thanks for sharing it!

Nature Girl said...

I'd never heard of that..sounds interesting. I might save that recipe for T to try, he loves to try things like that..
Stacie

Leesa said...

Yes, I'm going to try it :).. I saw a variation with coffee I might try.

larry.. no, I don't miss Texas.. you can keep it :)

Marianna said...

I've heard of wacky cake. I don't think I've ever had it, though.

I love this girl's blog ~ she has some great recipes on there. I found her while I was searching for a recipe eons ago.

M~