Saturday, October 11

Scavenger Hunt : Lazy



11 comments:

Just Jinny said...

AAwww..I remember when my cats were that small.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic shot! It looks like something from LOLCAT.

Staci A said...

What a sweet kitten & a wonderful shot! It looks like it could be in the same family as my lazy kitty today. Happy hunting!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Oh that's so adorable!

I did Photo Hunters today, too! If you have time, pay me a visit and leave your link. :)
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-lazy/

Gretchen said...

Cats just have lazy down to a science!

A. said...

Cats, and especially kittens, know how to be truly lazy :)

Anonymous said...

Cats are always good example of the word lazy..see mine thanks.

Forever Foster said...

What a precious little baby:) This one has lazy down to an artform!:)

I really liked the grizzly cam, that was cool!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That was ME today!

Anonymous said...

Hi Peace!
THat kitten is soo cute!!!! I'd like to invite you to join us at www.womenetcetera.com, a website for women who believe in embracing transitions and change and making the most of our individualities and our lives. Do check us out!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

That's me this morning....I need some more zzzzzz's...:)