I guess you've got Thanksgiving dinner taken care of...
Wrong :P
The new yard guard!!!!
How does the phrase go? "It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys." :)Nice shot.
just dont name him tom.....soooo cliche =)he knows yours is the right house to hang out at....what do the cats think?
Too funny! LOLStacie
I love the railing he's walking on! And I think it's cool that you have a pet turkey... :)~L.
You actually make me miss my neighbors chickens that were always in our yard. ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I guess you've got Thanksgiving dinner taken care of...
Wrong :P
The new yard guard!!!!
How does the phrase go? "It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys." :)
Nice shot.
just dont name him tom.....soooo cliche =)
he knows yours is the right house to hang out at....what do the cats think?
Too funny! LOL
Stacie
I love the railing he's walking on! And I think it's cool that you have a pet turkey... :)
~L.
You actually make me miss my neighbors chickens that were always in our yard. ;)
Post a Comment