I was wondering when U were going to get around to showing us all the beauty of the pikes market!! I know I was in flower heaven there...... =)
Gret flower pictures!!
What did you use for the black background? It looks great! I can't wait to have my own place so I can have flowers.:)M~
Don't you love really great flowers?? I am always so disappointed in ~grocery store~ flowers...These are gorgeous!!~L.
They're beautiful! LOVE the purple! :)
I love that last one
These are wonderful, gorgeous images. The colors are so bright and beautiful.
Beautiful!
Love the sunflower esp. :)~S
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I was wondering when U were going to get around to showing us all the beauty of the pikes market!! I know I was in flower heaven there...... =)
Gret flower pictures!!
What did you use for the black background? It looks great! I can't wait to have my own place so I can have flowers.
:)
M~
Don't you love really great flowers?? I am always so disappointed in ~grocery store~ flowers...
These are gorgeous!!
~L.
They're beautiful! LOVE the purple! :)
I love that last one
These are wonderful, gorgeous images. The colors are so bright and beautiful.
Beautiful!
Love the sunflower esp. :)
~S
Post a Comment