
They're back. Started a few nights ago and of course I wasn't prepared. He got a few of my feeders. I did manage to salvage one. Luckily I keep back-ups :)
The weather has been just beautiful, clear skies, cool temps.. I even had to turn on a heater last night.
I've got a lot of outside cleanup to do.. I've cleaned out most of the gardens and need to just finish up. It's about time to fill up that hot tub again.
The deer are just everywhere lately, and the birds seem to be surrounding the place too. Nice :)
I'm thinking about driving some nature drives the next couple of days.. it's beautiful out and good time for photos. I won't have phone, but I can get online, so I'll check in so you won't think I disappeared :)
I'm really looking forward to this driving trip, which is wild... it will be the first time I've taken a drive like that by myself, with no real location goal.
We'll see what happens in the next few days. I'd have to come home at night, so I can't go too far, but it's not like I have to drive far to see beauty and wildlife, so I can come back.
5 comments:
Go for it, can't wait to see the photos! There's almost nothing better than a road trip in my opinion!
No, no, no, no, no, NO!!!! It's absolutely too early for fall! Seattle hasn't had summer yet! Shit. It was 48 degrees this morning.
Awesome bear! I know they are troublesome, but they are still gorgeous!
LOL ~ I agree with Rick ~ it was a bit chilly in Seattle this morning! I made John John turn on the heat on the way to work! LOL I'm sure he's looking at me like, "damn foreigner".
M~
We all know you will get some great pictures ! Have fun!!
Post a Comment