LOL..I laughed so hard at Tutu! I do the same thing with puppies..I love that puppy smell. sniiiiiiffffff...
I think we're going to cave at Christmas and get miss Erin a puppy. Maybe an older dog..I don't know. I'm keeping my eyes open at animal control. Gah...what am I getting myself into?? ~L.
15 comments:
Oh Leeeeeeesaaaaaaa! How precious!
Spill it Girlfriend...
Details!
Name, breed (Golden retriever?)How he (she?) came to live with you, MORE PICS!!
I LOVE HIM!
Stacie
Very, very cute, but damn girl, you have a serious addiction problem!
It's a girl, I think her name will be Harley
&
she's not mine :)
Stepson aquired her. :P
Oh, I just want to cuddle and smell her. She is beautiful.c
Awww, how cute, I just can't stand it!
OMG she is sooo cute! How is Taylor taking to her? She's adorable!!!
M~
oh she is adorable!!!!
great photos of her
What a sweetie.
adorable and stepson isn't the only one adding a family member. I'll have a new kitty soon :)
LOL..I laughed so hard at Tutu! I do the same thing with puppies..I love that puppy smell. sniiiiiiffffff...
I think we're going to cave at Christmas and get miss Erin a puppy. Maybe an older dog..I don't know. I'm keeping my eyes open at animal control.
Gah...what am I getting myself into??
~L.
She's adorable! :)
Very cute
Take Care
Michael
What a cutie!!!!!!!! :)
What an adorable little girl!
Getting anxious for a puppy here...soon!
Too sweet!
Post a Comment