Wow! You always get the most excellent deer shots!Stacie
Do you set out extra deer kibble when they pose so nice for you!!!kidding!!!!awesome photos.
I would love to live close enough to see deer up close again... When I was child I lived in the country and got to see all of natures bounty up close. Now I am a city girl (sigh)
What great shots. Thanks.
Absolutely beautiful, girl.M~
We saw a deer run across the road after leaving a state park the other day lol. Love the pics
I can't wait til the pears start falling at my house. The deer will sometimes just hang out and wait for one to fall. Great shots.
Beautiful shots and animals!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow! You always get the most excellent deer shots!
Stacie
Do you set out extra deer kibble when they pose so nice for you!!!
kidding!!!!
awesome photos.
I would love to live close enough to see deer up close again... When I was child I lived in the country and got to see all of natures bounty up close. Now I am a city girl (sigh)
What great shots. Thanks.
Absolutely beautiful, girl.
M~
We saw a deer run across the road after leaving a state park the other day lol. Love the pics
I can't wait til the pears start falling at my house. The deer will sometimes just hang out and wait for one to fall.
Great shots.
Beautiful shots and animals!
Post a Comment