Sort of a "stinky-feet-let-me-out-of-here" look!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :)
A blue eyed slipper with claws and milk teeth!!~L.
Ohhh..ohh...ohhhhh!That is the cutest picture ever, I love it!
I don't even LIKE cats, but aw-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w...
Wow, rare "foot-cat sex" . . . you usually have to pay big bucks at online sites to see that kind of kinky stuff.
And don't pretend you didn't laugh when you read that either.
awwww what great photos...i especially love the first one
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sort of a "stinky-feet-let-me-out-of-here" look!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :)
A blue eyed slipper with claws and milk teeth!!
~L.
Ohhh..ohh...ohhhhh!
That is the cutest picture ever, I love it!
I don't even LIKE cats, but aw-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w...
Wow, rare "foot-cat sex" . . . you usually have to pay big bucks at online sites to see that kind of kinky stuff.
And don't pretend you didn't laugh when you read that either.
awwww what great photos...i especially love the first one
Post a Comment