Monday, August 20

Smoky






The smoke from the wildfires always makes pretty colors for sunsets.  It's really about all it's good for.  It makes me nervous.
It's been so so dry here and there are fires all around.  I don't worry daily, I don't let it consume me, but it's still there and it's still possible.  Most are lightning strikes, which is even scarier when we have a storm warning tomorrow WITH lightning.

I've been watering a lot.  I know it might not make a difference in the end, but hey, it makes me feel better.  The grass isn't crunchy around the house and the trunks of the trees are wet.  Maybe it would make a difference.   It's so darn dry the grass and plants dry so quick.  Did I mention I'm ready for Fall and Winter?




1 comment:

LarryLilly said...

Will winter end before the nest post?

Heck, I even added a post to my blog LOL.