
Well when they say the first day of Summer, they're not kidding.
After weeks of grey/cold/yucky weather, with a snippet of sunshine here and there, we finally have some warm sunny weather.
As of yesterday it finally looks and feels like Summer. My poor gardens looked so happy today. The birds are busy everywhere and I have cats sleeping all over the porch and driveway in all the sunspots :)
We broke out the pool for Riley today and he had a blast.. he's also GROWN since we last used it, so it looks like I'll be getting a bigger one this weekend.
Let's hope I can keep the bear out of it :)
2 comments:
That's pretty much the way it happened around here, too! Finally!
Those little plastic pools always look so sad when in the store and such a joy when full of water on a lawn.
--
I was given the task of doing a meme, and as per the rules, I tagged you. It is a deceitful meme, because it looks like an award. You can see the rules on my blog.
Post a Comment