
After being up all night with a sick dog, I got to see the sunrise :) One positive thing out of it all.
The nights come earlier these days, sunset around 7:30, sunrise just about the same time. It's time to pull in the tomatoes as the nights get colder, most are green as usual..but we can still put them to good use.
Very little sign of bear these days, except some nights. No sign of the mountain lion in awhile, thank goodness. We do have some nice Fall colors appearing, I'm hoping to get out and get some photos soon. With all the pine trees, we don't get as many yellows and reds as some, but we have a few around. I'll find them :)
3 comments:
Love this... so... after reading your cougar post.. I believe I willed myself into my very own cat post.
Just so you know... we have lived in this home for 17 1/2 years, and while we are blessed with the occasional deer walking down the middle of our street, or the unfortunate wayward bear that finds itself surrounded by fences... I have never seen what I got to see in my yard EVER!!!! I find it highly comical. So yes.. while we do live next to farm land, where we live is very residential....so to have this little guy roaming about... is hugely AMAZING!
Who needs the reds and oranges of leaves changing color when you have sunrises like that? So beautiful!
The morning colours have been amazing this past week... beautiful capture!
Post a Comment