Leesa, I don't know if you remember me but you used to read and comment on my website (inspiredworkofselfindulgence.blogspot) after my father died. You had commented once that you used some words of mine to sooth a loved one.
I hope that jogs your memory. I want to ask you some questions about your blog design (which I love) as I'm working on helping a homeless person push his photographs out to an audience. Would you be willing through email exchange to answer some questions?
These are all awsome...Rumor has it we have coyote and bobcat in our canyon and DH saw a fox on his way to work, but so far all I've captured on camera are snails! I'm so envious of your photo ops! Stacie
8 comments:
Hi Leesa,
I hear we have a moose in our neighborhood, too. Haven't seen him yet myself. Great Photos of your wildlife!
Thanks, Barb :)
We rarely get to see moose and a male even rarer :)
WOW!!!!
I have always wanted to see one!
And a coyote too! Great shots!
oh lucky you.... that's a very pretty coyote... I don't take pictures of ours... just because their coats are not that pretty.
The coyote's coat is beautiful! Reminds me of Kingsolver's descriptions in her book Prodigal Summer
Leesa,
I don't know if you remember me but you used to read and comment on my website (inspiredworkofselfindulgence.blogspot) after my father died. You had commented once that you used some words of mine to sooth a loved one.
I hope that jogs your memory. I want to ask you some questions about your blog design (which I love) as I'm working on helping a homeless person push his photographs out to an audience. Would you be willing through email exchange to answer some questions?
Thank you! groth.alison at yahoo dot com.
Alison
These are all awsome...Rumor has it we have coyote and bobcat in our canyon and DH saw a fox on his way to work, but so far all I've captured on camera are snails! I'm so envious of your photo ops!
Stacie
Post a Comment