Thursday, August 6

Coming along . . .

6 comments:

Nature Girl said...

can you hear that? No, no...not the hammering..the sound of You NOT shoveling the deck this winter!! YAY!!!

Stacie

Osbasso said...

Am I hearing the roof collapsing under the weight of all the snow??? Nah...!

My only question would be, why haven't you done this sooner?? Can't wait to see the finished project!

Peruby said...

What do they do, just go and pluck a tree out of the back yard when they need more lumber? LOL!

Liz said...

Beautiful! And if the sat dish is pointing south which I think it has to be, that means the deck is south facing so will get a bit of warmth in the winter. I love sitting outside, even in winter!

MAYBELLINE said...

I imagine the hummingbirds are a bit irritated with the activity. Thanks for sharing.

~grey said...

I can't wait to see the finished project! Looks great so far!!!