Leeeeeessssaaaaa..... You know that with these photos up ... you would have a comment from me....
Quite the recessive gene that you have in your parts... someone has got some good handywork going on there. Mind you.. on closer inspection... mom does look quite brown.. At least this little family will be easy to spot!
Interesting pics from earlier, with the little ones both being quite tan/brown... I would love to see the BIG GUYS that are playing a role in these brown black bears!
Think of me... evry single time you find one of these beautiful creatures... I have not seen any in weeks... hence the no pictures on my blog... which of course takes up a huge amount of time... because now I just sit and natter away.... like I have an audience or something. Mind you ... that said... I laughed the other night when I re-read something that I wrote 4 years ago.. about our cry baby dog... and she is still a cry baby... so perhaps my ramblings really do count as truth!
Anyways.... happy photo-ing..... every time you press the shutter... think of me and say... "oh Deanna would love this one!" and then of course laugh wickedly that you got it!
Deanna--I've seen several different bear and several different colors. I have two different mommma's with cubs, and one momma is as black as she can be, but the other is very red (cinnamon).. I have a couple others that visit ( adults ) and they are both cinnamon. I used to get a couple of really large black bears, but I haven't seen them yet this season.
They are really neat to watch, I could stare for hours. Luckily too, they're not much trouble this year either. So far anyway/*knocks on wood.
Hope you see some soon :)
M & Chez Bez.. thanks.. they are very cute. What's really neat is the cubs play together just like puppies or kittens :)
4 comments:
Those pictures make my day. I love them.
Such cute cubs...
M~
Leeeeeessssaaaaa.....
You know that with these photos up ... you would have a comment from me....
Quite the recessive gene that you have in your parts... someone has got some good handywork going on there. Mind you.. on closer inspection... mom does look quite brown.. At least this little family will be easy to spot!
Interesting pics from earlier, with the little ones both being quite tan/brown... I would love to see the BIG GUYS that are playing a role in these brown black bears!
Think of me... evry single time you find one of these beautiful creatures... I have not seen any in weeks... hence the no pictures on my blog... which of course takes up a huge amount of time... because now I just sit and natter away.... like I have an audience or something. Mind you ... that said... I laughed the other night when I re-read something that I wrote 4 years ago.. about our cry baby dog... and she is still a cry baby... so perhaps my ramblings really do count as truth!
Anyways.... happy photo-ing..... every time you press the shutter... think of me and say... "oh Deanna would love this one!" and then of course laugh wickedly that you got it!
Deanna--I've seen several different bear and several different colors. I have two different mommma's with cubs, and one momma is as black as she can be, but the other is very red (cinnamon).. I have a couple others that visit ( adults ) and they are both cinnamon. I used to get a couple of really large black bears, but I haven't seen them yet this season.
They are really neat to watch, I could stare for hours. Luckily too, they're not much trouble this year either. So far anyway/*knocks on wood.
Hope you see some soon :)
M & Chez Bez.. thanks.. they are very cute. What's really neat is the cubs play together just like puppies or kittens :)
Post a Comment